Who's Online
Latest PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Mumble Status

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Soulstóner
Dedicated
Joiner

re: APPROVED - App: Halogena - by Drelfinwar

Sorry for the long wait, however our guild leader should be back and will be able to go over the application, but thanks for the application! And good luck :p

Halogena
Trial Raider
Joiner

re: App: Halogena

The application submitted by Halogena is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Halogena
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Arathor
Level : 100
Faction : Alliance
Race : Human
Class : Paladin
Spec 1 : Holy

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

General Questions

What is your age?:

Do you consider yourself as social?:
Yes

What do you consider social?:
Talking to other guildies, helping when possible and taking part in random events such as old raids, etc.

Do you consider yourself a teamplayer? Please explain.:
Yes, I follow RL instructions and tips from other people with my spec. If I don't get it or consider it 'wrong' I just let them know I'm missing something

Which previous guilds have you had, and why did you leave/swap guilds?:
Obstinant Evolution. I didn't quite feel like raiding with them anymore in WoD
Revolution. Raided a bit with them, then realised I was making more normal progress with PUGs, so been around guildless for a couple of weeks

Which aspect(s) in the guild would you like to be part of?(multi select possible):
Raid

Why do you want to join us/the rank you applied to?:
Because I'm going nuts with Garrisonville Happy, I've always enjoyed most raids and WoD ones are in the +1 list. I also like improving my toon, no alts so she gets all the love

Do you consider yourself skilled? could you tell shortly why?:
I'm average but flexible with talents and glyphs

What would you like to do inside the guild and what do you expect from us?:
Mostly raiding, doesn't have to be mythic, I also enjoy legacy MoP raiding for achievs, transmog, etc. Mythic dungeons will probably be added to the +1 list if implemented properly

We find it very important our guild name will never get damaged. So we want you to agree to this: if you ninja, make people look bad and make childish comments in our guild or anywere else, we will be removing you from the guild without any warnings.:
Of course, trade is always a horrible influence!

Raid Questions

What could you play in a raid?(multi select possible):
Healer

What do you play best in pve?:
Healer

How much raiding experience do you have?(which raids, HC or normal, when and which size 10, 25 or 40m):
All since vanilla except an important break during TBC and guild break in MoP (sadly during ToT), I've always tried to go with 25-man guilds but they became quite rare eventually

Are you a player that reads up the bossfights and watches movies about them, this to up the chance of succes for the team?:
Yes

Can you commit to 3 nights raiding a week?:
Yes

Raids of our main team are planned Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 21:00 PM to 23:30 PM realm time, can you attend these?:
Yes

Which classes and roles could you offer us incase we dont have a spot for your main toon , and how well can you play them?:
No alts, I would stick around or pug something (not HC)

General Questions

Also, for all our guild events we use Mumble. Please install this right after your apply. The details to enter our channel are in the ingame guildinfo.:
Yes

Anything we have missed what you like to tell us?:
Not much, I know Outerspace, been with me in previous guild and always seemed a nice guy Happy.

Will you, when accepted introduce yourself towards the guild: age, kind of work/study and hobbies or something like that:) just what you like to share and helps us to get to know you better. This you could post on in the therefore assigned section:):
Yes

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> 3x a Month
Tuesday -> 3x a Month
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> 2x a Month
Saturday -> Don\'t Know

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Death Tribe Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: