Spec 2 : Discipline

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

General Questions

What is your age?:

Do you consider yourself as social?:
Yes

What do you consider social?:
I consider social, people who are friendly, up for a laugh on teamspeak, people who help out with tips about rotations, gear etc. Generally people who make a good atmosphere in the guild. Raging, insulting, whining is a big no.

Do you consider yourself a teamplayer? Please explain.:
Yes, always helped guildies with stuff i could help with, no matter if its mats or just a friendly advice on a boss strategy or equipment. I mostly come online for raiding since i think that the team play is the best this game had and has to offer.

Which previous guilds have you had, and why did you leave/swap guilds?:
Different Breed (Hellfire) - Really nice friendly guys, but dont do much raiding and cant get a full raid nor can get pass normal highmaul, which i think is quite bad since i managed to pug my way though the normal HM, HC HM, normal BRF and have done more then half of the heroic. Before that i stoped playing for a couple of years after i graduated, during uni years was a raid leader on silvermoon in a night raiding guild Insomniac.

Which aspect(s) in the guild would you like to be part of?(multi select possible):
Raid

Why do you want to join us/the rank you applied to?:
I want to join the guild to push content further into mythic and have a sense of acomplishment.

Do you consider yourself skilled? could you tell shortly why?:
Yes, always come on time, fully geared, enchanted, know strategy, dont stand in any burning shit, and dont let the team down.

What would you like to do inside the guild and what do you expect from us?:
I will give my time and effort to the guild, will always be on time and prepared. I expect the guild to basicly do the same, to start raids on time without waiting for anyone to repair, to log on, or something else. I expect all the people to know what to do and not to repeat the same mistakes over and over again. I also hope that everyone in the raiding team do their on reasearch where so that the raidleader can coordinate thge fight, he is not the person who has to spend half an hour before each fight explainig what different classes have to do.

We find it very important our guild name will never get damaged. So we want you to agree to this: if you ninja, make people look bad and make childish comments in our guild or anywere else, we will be removing you from the guild without any warnings.:
Agree

Raid Questions

What could you play in a raid?(multi select possible):
Range Dps

What do you play best in pve?:
Range Dps

How much raiding experience do you have?(which raids, HC or normal, when and which size 10, 25 or 40m):
Latest progress : HM norm 7/7, HM HC 7/7, BRF norm 9/10, BRF HC 6/10
Older progress: SOO 11/14 Norm, HC 6/14
Very old progress: ULDUAR 13/14, NAXX 15/15 (Undying achivment at the time)
Extremly old progress: Karazhan full, cant remember how many bosses there were :)

Are you a player that reads up the bossfights and watches movies about them, this to up the chance of succes for the team?:
Yes

Can you commit to 3 nights raiding a week?:
Yes

Which classes and roles could you offer us incase we dont have a spot for your main toon , and how well can you play them?:
I play Narik, my main toon, who is a shadow priest, a very long time ago i used to be a healer but havent looked into that in a long time nor thave the gear atm for it. Have my alt Timson hunter, still on silvermoon, but i dont have enough time to play more than one toon, so ill be only on Narik at all times.

General Questions

Also, for all our guild events we use Mumble. Please install this right after your apply. The details to enter our channel are in the ingame guildinfo.:
Yes

Anything we have missed what you like to tell us?:
On weekends you might find me tipsy on mumble, talking giberish about politics and other random things, people forgive me in advance XD

Will you, when accepted introduce yourself towards the guild: age, kind of work/study and hobbies or something like that:) just what you like to share and helps us to get to know you better. This you could post on in the therefore assigned section:):
Yes

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> 2x a Month
Monday -> 3x a Month
Tuesday -> 3x a Month
Wednesday -> 3x a Month
Thursday -> 3x a Month
Friday -> 2x a Month
Saturday -> 2x a Month
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Death Tribe Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: