Faction : Alliance
Race : Pandaren
Class : Warrior
Spec 1 : Protect
Spec 2 : Fury

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

General Questions

Do you apply to this guild because a friend told you about us(who)? Or did you see the recruitment (by who)?:
seen you on wowprogress

What is your age?:

Do you consider yourself as social?:
Yes

What do you consider social?:
Being active in chat, helping out others when needed, alting etc.

Do you consider yourself a teamplayer? Please explain.:
Yes, I have always considered more of what the team needs than what I need personally. I enjoy overcoming challanges more in a team than alone too.

Which previous guilds have you had, and why did you leave/swap guilds?:
Ascendancy - terrible leadership
Crusaders of Honor - had no time to play and stopped playing, technically still a member with one of my alts as a social
Fallen Deathbringers - current guild with friends, dying.

Which aspect(s) in the guild would you like to be part of?(multi select possible):
Raid

Why do you want to join us/the rank you applied to?:
To progress raid.

Do you consider yourself skilled? could you tell shortly why?:
playing since bc, have hardcore raided for a long time, i know my way around the game

What would you like to do inside the guild and what do you expect from us?:
Having a nice team to progress with.

We find it very important our guild name will never get damaged. So we want you to agree to this: if you ninja, make people look bad and make childish comments in our guild or anywere else, we will be removing you from the guild without any warnings.:
ofcourse

Raid Questions

What could you play in a raid?(multi select possible):
Tank, Melee Dps

What do you play best in pve?:
Tank

How much raiding experience do you have?(which raids, HC or normal, when and which size 10, 25 or 40m):
All while it was current progress:
naxx10 - full clear + the undying achievment.
ulduar25 - up until all the keepers, had to stop playing cause of school back then.
bwd10 n - full clear
totfw n - full clear
ds10 n - full clear
tot 25 n - full clear
soo 25 hc (mythic) - 11/14
hm n - full clear
hm hc - 6/7 (with pug sadly)

Are you a player that reads up the bossfights and watches movies about them, this to up the chance of succes for the team?:
Yes

Can you commit to 3 nights raiding a week?:
Yes

Raids of our main team are planned Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 21:00 PM to 23:30 PM realm time, can you attend these?:
Yes

Which classes and roles could you offer us incase we dont have a spot for your main toon , and how well can you play them?:
Still have to be leveled and geared but an encha shaman currently at 93 which used to be main in cata and mop, so I know the class inside out.

PVP Questions

Are you willing to join the PvP ranks?:
No

General Questions

Do you have experience for the role you applied for(pvp or raiding)? Please explain (more detailed is better):
Raiding since the start of wotlk and playing the game since 1.9 (on offical realms end of bc), have raided hardcore, I don't mind wiping a lot, and having tough progress nights.

Anything we have missed what you like to tell us?:
I work as a videographer, so sometimes I have to work at night, but it's rare and I usually know it atleast one week before hand, but it's important for my availability.

ps.: so far since summer I had 1 night when I had to shoot so it's really rare nowadays

Will you, when accepted introduce yourself towards the guild: age, kind of work/study and hobbies or something like that:) just what you like share and helps us to get to know you better. This you could post on in the therefore assigned section:):
Yes

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Death Tribe Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: