Faction : Alliance
Race : Draenei
Class : Death Knight
Spec 1 : Frost
Spec 2 : Blood

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

General Questions

Do you apply to this guild because a friend told you about us(who)? Or did you see the recruitment (by who)?:
recruitment by drelfinwar

What is your age?:

Do you consider yourself as social?:
Yes

What do you consider social?:
Hanging out with friends, playing videogames with friends, playing Magic (the Gathering) with friends

Do you consider yourself a teamplayer? Please explain.:
Yes, MMO's just aren't the same on my own, you need to have a group of people around you to make it awesome

Which previous guilds have you had, and why did you leave/swap guilds?:
I was part of a tiny guild run by a friend, we stopped playing about 6 months ago, im the only one that's playing of that group right now

Which aspect(s) in the guild would you like to be part of?(multi select possible):
Social, Raid

Why do you want to join us/the rank you applied to?:
Yes, MMO's just aren't the same on my own, you need to have a group of people around you to make it awesome. And to do end game content. I'm also looking for some friends to do legacy content with

Do you consider yourself skilled? could you tell shortly why?:
Yes, I can make a decent lvl of DPS and am capable of keeping oversight in most Raid situations

What would you like to do inside the guild and what do you expect from us?:
Social interaction, people to do fun stuff and raids with

We find it very important our guild name will never get damaged. So we want you to agree to this: if you ninja, make people look bad and make childish comments in our guild or anywere else, we will be removing you from the guild without any warnings.:
I agree, that's only fair

Raid Questions

What could you play in a raid?(multi select possible):
Tank, Melee Dps, Range Dps

What do you play best in pve?:
Melee Dps

How much raiding experience do you have?(which raids, HC or normal, when and which size 10, 25 or 40m):
I have raided most content from MoP 2 10man, normal and HC's

Are you a player that reads up the bossfights and watches movies about them, this to up the chance of succes for the team?:
Yes

Can you commit to 3 nights raiding a week?:
Yes

Raids of our main team are planned Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 21:00 PM to 23:30 PM realm time, can you attend these?:
Yes

Which classes and roles could you offer us incase we dont have a spot for your main toon , and how well can you play them?:
I have lvl 90 of all classes except, Druid, Monk, Warlock and Rogue. I can play all other fairly well except priest

PVP Questions

Are you willing to join the PvP ranks?:
No

General Questions

Also, for raid or pvp events we use Mumble. Please install this right after your apply. The details to enter our channel are in the ingame guildinfo.:
Ok

Do you have experience for the role you applied for(pvp or raiding)? Please explain (more detailed is better):
Yes as stated above I raided MoP content as my a Frost DK

Anything we have missed what you like to tell us?:
I am 90% of the time willing to help others

Will you, when accepted introduce yourself towards the guild: age, kind of work/study and hobbies or something like that:) just what you like share and helps us to get to know you better. This you could post on in the therefore assigned section:):
Yes

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> 3x a Month
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Death Tribe Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: