Faction : Alliance
Race : Draenei
Class : Shaman
Spec 1 : Enhance
Spec 2 : Enhance

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

General Questions

Do you apply to this guild because a friend told you about us(who)? Or did you see the recruitment (by who)?:
I have seen the guild recruitment message in trade chat.

What is your age?:

Do you consider yourself as social?:
Yes

What do you consider social?:
For me, being social means hanging out with friends and having a lots of fun while doing so.

Do you consider yourself a teamplayer? Please explain.:
Yes I do, because If you want to reach a certain goal teamwork is the key if you plan to reach it. This is how I do, as 50 Cent would say in one of his songs.

Which previous guilds have you had, and why did you leave/swap guilds?:
Last three that I've been in was Obstinant Evolution, Eternal Champions and Legio VI Victrix, respectively. I left OS hoping to be a bit more than casual and a bit less than HC which led me to Eternal Champs. I left that one because they had couple enhancement shamans in main raid team. Then I joined Legio and after a short period of time i didn't fullfill their astronomical criteria.

Which aspect(s) in the guild would you like to be part of?(multi select possible):
Social, Raid

Why do you want to join us/the rank you applied to?:
Well, I would like to join, mainly for PVE because according to what I've heard so far this environment suits me perfectly.

Do you consider yourself skilled? could you tell shortly why?:
do. Primarily because I play the game as enhancements since TBC. You simply can't play that long and not skill to offer. Beside that I can say that whenever I play the game I tend to be the best i can and to improve in terms of performance.I also appreciate constructive criticism. WoW, basically, functions like real life. If you want to be good at somethin, you have to work for it.

What would you like to do inside the guild and what do you expect from us?:
I would like to experience all the things this game has to offer including pve content, pvp and social aspect of the game.Plus, I would like to have fun, to be appreciated and many other stuff beside all this.

We find it very important our guild name will never get damaged. So we want you to agree to this: if you ninja, make people look bad and make childish comments in our guild or anywere else, we will be removing you from the guild without any warnings.:
That is really important, which i fully appreciate. Thus will tend not to spoil your reputation in any way.

Raid Questions

What do you play best in pve?:
Melee Dps

How much raiding experience do you have?(which raids, HC or normal, when and which size 10, 25 or 40m):
That is really important, which i fully appreciate. Thus will tend not to spoil your reputation in any way.

Are you a player that reads up the bossfights and watches movies about them, this to up the chance of succes for the team?:
Yes

Can you commit to 3 nights raiding a week?:
Yes

Raids of our main team are planned Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 21:00 PM to 23:30 PM realm time, can you attend these?:
Yes

Which classes and roles could you offer us incase we dont have a spot for your main toon , and how well can you play them?:
Since I have no alts lvl100 on this server and I am in process of acquiring caster gear I can offer healer role in future. Currently I am studying pve healing mechanics and rotations but I have done healing in PVP back in Pandaria and I was pretty good.

PVP Questions

Are you willing to join the PvP ranks?:
No

RBG nights are Thursday and Tuesday at this moment. does this suit you?:
/

How much experience do you have with arena's and RBG's?(highest ratings, which classes and which roles):
/

Why should you be part of our RBG team?(what can you add, what is your power):
/

What do you expect from the PVP core?:
/

Which classes and roles could you offer us incase we dont have a spot for your main toon, and how well can you play them?:
/

General Questions

Also, for raid or pvp events we use Mumble. Please install this right after your apply. The details to enter our channel are in the ingame guildinfo.:
I have Mumble installed so that won't be the issue at all.

Do you have experience for the role you applied for(pvp or raiding)? Please explain (more detailed is better):
Yes I do. Despite all the changes Blizz makes to my class I am always keeping the pace with the current mechanisms and stuff both in pve and pvp. As the time passes I learn new stuff, get new tips, read guides and improve. For raids I am always ready supplied with flasks, pots and food for sake the better performance.

Anything we have missed what you like to tell us?:
If you feel like you should ask me for more info that isn't included in the app , feel free to ask me in-game or toabuse mu mailbox. :D

Will you, when accepted introduce yourself towards the guild: age, kind of work/study and hobbies or something like that:) just what you like share and helps us to get to know you better. This you could post on in the therefore assigned section:):
Yes

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Death Tribe Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: