Spec 2 : Protect

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

General Questions

What is your age?:

Do you consider yourself as social?:
Yes

What do you consider social?:
Helping out guild members who are stuck on something, raiding, dungeons, taking part mostly.

Do you consider yourself a teamplayer? Please explain.:
Yes, I use Commanding Shout/Draenei racial to try and keep group members alive, I interrupt and I prioritise mechanics over dps.

Which previous guilds have you had, and why did you leave/swap guilds?:
Synthetic, it was a friend guild and although we raided consistently for a few weeks it died as soon as we hit heroic due to the guild leader not wanting to put in the effort.

Which aspect(s) in the guild would you like to be part of?(multi select possible):
Raid

Why do you want to join us/the rank you applied to?:
WoW Legion is shaping up to be a fantastic expansion and I would love to be able to consistently raid or do Mythic + dungeons, since my current guild (hopefully former soon) is extremely inactive.

Do you consider yourself skilled? could you tell shortly why?:
Yes. Solid dps (300k+), focus on mechanics over maximising damage.

What would you like to do inside the guild and what do you expect from us?:
I would love to raid and/or take part in Mythic + dungeons. I only expect the opportunities to do this content with you.

We find it very important our guild name will never get damaged. So we want you to agree to this: if you ninja, make people look bad and make childish comments in our guild or anywere else, we will be removing you from the guild without any warnings.:
Understood.

Raid Questions

What could you play in a raid?(multi select possible):
Melee Dps

What do you play best in pve?:
Melee Dps

How much raiding experience do you have?(which raids, HC or normal, when and which size 10, 25 or 40m):
Emerald Nightmare and Trial of Valor, normal as around a 15 man in guild. Heroic Emerald nightmare as a 15 man pug.

Are you a player that reads up the bossfights and watches movies about them, this to up the chance of succes for the team?:
Yes

Can you commit to 3 nights raiding a week?:
Yes

Raids of our main team are planned Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 21:00 PM to 23:30 PM realm time, can you attend these?:
Yes

Which classes and roles could you offer us incase we dont have a spot for your main toon , and how well can you play them?:
I have a Vengeance Demon Hunter and Balance Druid, both i can play semi-competently although their item levels are fairly low.

General Questions

Also, for all our guild events we use Mumble. Please install this right after your apply. The details to enter our channel are in the ingame guildinfo.:
Yes

Anything we have missed what you like to tell us?:
Character is only female because I faction changed with friends and two were already female Draenei.

Will you, when accepted introduce yourself towards the guild: age, kind of work/study and hobbies or something like that:) just what you like to share and helps us to get to know you better. This you could post on in the therefore assigned section:):
Yes

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Death Tribe Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: