Spec 2 : Combat

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

General Questions

What is your age?:

Do you consider yourself as social?:
Yes

What do you consider social?:
Communicating with others when being addressed in any chat. Raid,Guild or any other. helping out others in guild when possible and also replying when being spoken to.

Do you consider yourself a teamplayer? Please explain.:
Yes.I love to raid and to try and assist the team when ever or where ever i can suggesting things if i think its a good idear. Or following or giving other peoples iders a go. Together everbody achieves More.

Which previous guilds have you had, and why did you leave/swap guilds?:
I started raiding in Velvet Glove when Wow was very young Molten core days and i was with then for years left them and joined Turul Legion about 5 years ago. both are raiding guilds. or were.

Which aspect(s) in the guild would you like to be part of?(multi select possible):
Raid

Why do you want to join us/the rank you applied to?:
I would like to join you to raid and to futher my addiction to Achivement hunting with the guilds help now and again.

Do you consider yourself skilled? could you tell shortly why?:
I have one carcture a Rogue. I only know this class from many fails and Achivements. but i guess you will have to decide if im skilled or not .

What would you like to do inside the guild and what do you expect from us?:
I would like to get to know some more people and have a bit of fun from time to time .Raid and groups allways a + and get the odd Achivement from time to time . Nothing to heavey.

We find it very important our guild name will never get damaged. So we want you to agree to this: if you ninja, make people look bad and make childish comments in our guild or anywere else, we will be removing you from the guild without any warnings.:
I Agree i dont like any person to put down or make bad comments towards another and i would exect nothing else to be kicked from the guild . Hmmmm i do love to ninja as may items as i can being a rogue :)

Raid Questions

What could you play in a raid?(multi select possible):
Melee Dps

What do you play best in pve?:
Melee Dps

How much raiding experience do you have?(which raids, HC or normal, when and which size 10, 25 or 40m):
Since Vanilla
MC ,BWL, AQ10, AQ40, Kar, Maggie, Gruul, SSC, TK, MH, BT, Sunwell, VoA, Naxx.x2, OS, EoE, Ulduar, Ony.x2, ToC, ICC normal and Heroic, RS Normal, BH Normal, BD Normal and Heroic, Bot Normal only 1 Heroic, TFW Normal, Fireland Normal and 6/7 Heroic, DS Normal and Heroic, MV Normal 2/6 Heroic, HoF Normal, TES Normal, ToT Normal 1/13 Heroic, SoO Normal 10/14 Heroic, HM Normal and Heroic, BRF Normal 8/10 Heroic. A mixture of 25 and 10 man raids

Are you a player that reads up the bossfights and watches movies about them, this to up the chance of succes for the team?:
Yes

Can you commit to 3 nights raiding a week?:
No

Raids of our main team are planned Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 21:00 PM to 23:30 PM realm time, can you attend these?:
No

Which classes and roles could you offer us incase we dont have a spot for your main toon , and how well can you play them?:
I only have my rogue .

General Questions

Also, for all our guild events we use Mumble. Please install this right after your apply. The details to enter our channel are in the ingame guildinfo.:
Yes

Anything we have missed what you like to tell us?:
I Cannot commit to Thursday night i changed a night out with a very good friend of mine to Thursday to make Wednesday free and i cant change this again there is more to life than World of warcraft . Unfortunately Happy
Sarra is a very good friend of mine would like to join him if possible.we have been playing WoW for a very long time together.
I also like fast cars if anyone else does feel free to start that coversation.

Will you, when accepted introduce yourself towards the guild: age, kind of work/study and hobbies or something like that:) just what you like to share and helps us to get to know you better. This you could post on in the therefore assigned section:):
Yes

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> 2x a Month
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Never
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> 2x a Month
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Death Tribe Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: