Spec 2 : Fury

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

General Questions

What is your age?:

Do you consider yourself as social?:
Yes

What do you consider social?:
Being helpful to others within the guild,whether to answer a simple question or an invite to a 5 man (even if the reply is to decline the invite,some reply is better than none) or some group event,giving advice,or even just simple small talk in guild chat :)

Do you consider yourself a teamplayer? Please explain.:
Very much so,it is probably the biggest reason i enjoy raiding and the satisfaction i get the most from a new kill,the fact we did it as a team,to quote a phrase.."The whole is greater than the sum of its parts"

Which previous guilds have you had, and why did you leave/swap guilds?:
Most recently i was an officer in the guild Turul Legion,i joined the guild way back in 2007/2008,i became very unhappy with the raiding at Turul,i am happy to go into this more in private if need be.previous to this guild i was in Warriors of the heart since vanilla,back then i played a holy paladin called Blueyz,i left them to join Turul Legion as i wished to change class to a hunter,and it was not feasible to stay in WOTH and change class at the time.

Which aspect(s) in the guild would you like to be part of?(multi select possible):
Raid

Why do you want to join us/the rank you applied to?:
Raiding is the main reason i play the game,its also nice to make new friends,play with old ones.

Do you consider yourself skilled? could you tell shortly why?:
If skilled means researching my class and gear/spec so that it is optimal,and to research boss mechanics in preparation for a raid then i would say yes.if skilled means uber leet pwnz you etc then i would have to say no Happy

What would you like to do inside the guild and what do you expect from us?:
I would hope to make new friends,eventually settle into a new raid group and find my place,outside of raids i would like to participate in group events if needed,find some good advice if needed or help/tips,i found that no matter how long i played the game,there are always things i never knew untill pointed out to me by others :)

We find it very important our guild name will never get damaged. So we want you to agree to this: if you ninja, make people look bad and make childish comments in our guild or anywere else, we will be removing you from the guild without any warnings.:
I agree,having been an officer in my previous guild for a few years it was also a very important factor to me,the guild name/reputation matters to me alot,a member should be proud of the guild and proud to wear its name.

Raid Questions

What could you play in a raid?(multi select possible):
Melee Dps

What do you play best in pve?:
Tank

How much raiding experience do you have?(which raids, HC or normal, when and which size 10, 25 or 40m):
I have played since vanilla without any real large breaks,
MC,BWL,AQ-40
Karazhan-10,Mag,Gruul,SSC,TK,MH,BT and Part of SP -25
VOA,NAXX,OS,EoE,Uld,Onyxia,ToC,ICC,Ruby sanctum - 25
Baradin Hold,BWD,BOT,TFW,FL,DS-25
MV,HOF,TES,ToT,SOO-10
HM,BRF - 10

Are you a player that reads up the bossfights and watches movies about them, this to up the chance of succes for the team?:
Yes

Can you commit to 3 nights raiding a week?:
Yes

Raids of our main team are planned Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 21:00 PM to 23:30 PM realm time, can you attend these?:
Yes

Which classes and roles could you offer us incase we dont have a spot for your main toon , and how well can you play them?:
Although my warrior has mostly tanked,i can dps with her,my old main was my hunter and i can play her reasonably well,a little practise and more time with her that could be improved,i would also consider changing mains to her if it suited the guild

General Questions

Also, for all our guild events we use Mumble. Please install this right after your apply. The details to enter our channel are in the ingame guildinfo.:
Yes

Anything we have missed what you like to tell us?:
I am applying to you because you seem like a nice social/raiding guild that fits my needs and hopes.
I understand you are not looking for tank currently,i am happy to dps instead,her offspec is furyif my application is successful there may be another apply following soon after from a rogue (Skyrunner),a very old friend we hope we can stay together,if at all possible :)

Will you, when accepted introduce yourself towards the guild: age, kind of work/study and hobbies or something like that:) just what you like to share and helps us to get to know you better. This you could post on in the therefore assigned section:):
Yes

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Don\'t Know
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> 2x a Month
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Death Tribe Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: