Who's Online
Latest PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Mumble Status

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Death Tribe Forum Index -> Hints and Tips
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AmeliaR

re: Black Prince Legendary Quest Line

I am now on Echoes of the Titans in the quest line and was wondering how much longer it will take to get Jadefire Drape?

This Icy-veins guide is very good & explains everything in detail.

Dedicaded

well, first of all runestones are kinda slow, will max take 12 weeks, after that theres a quest, have done it, kinda hard if you dont know what to do
the runestones can only drop from the 6 last bosses from TOT, lfr has same chances but you cant get from the same boss in both lfr and normal.

once you have done this you do the blessing runs, the challenge you should take for ranged is jade serpent.

its a encounter on raid difficulty but scaled to you.

wrathion is your opponent.
hes blindfolded so he cant hit you but he uses frontal cone attack all the time, when hes doing this he cant turn, get behind him for a huge dmg boost.

he summons some small blood elementals, they hit like a god damn truck but only in melee, can be slowed and rooted and such, when you kill em they come back after a short time but there cant be more than 5 at a time.

he does a attack where he shhots fireballs from the sky while he channels, either stun him or fight his back at this time.

at aruond 50% he makes alot of illusion and does a 1shot unless you hit the real him, aoe fest it.

he does this 3-4 times in a row, when hes done there will be time where you should aim to kill him before he does it agian, skills like iceblock can make you survive the 1shot.

hero should be used after the first set of the 1shots are done,

kill the globs if you get some good downtime.

he has a huge hp pool and you cant "die" since yu'lon will rez you and you start from the beginning.

his back is you target for 90% of the time, he does not AA anything close to hiim but does his run-frontal cone alot.

most important is to hit his back when you can, the encounter requires movement, and alot of it.

any questions i can help with?

Guild Master
Elite

I wish i was there already, i am collecting secrets. Just got 2 in 2 weeks...

Fight is what i like as i read it. as tank i move best if i am free to decide how and dont have to bother about other players, for sure when it is what you describe:) this kind of bosses i like to eat for lunch and unprepared if posible haha Happy also advantage of beeing tank ofc:)

Hope i get there quite soon

Patrick

Raid Team
Dedicaded

just throught i would mention.

only as dps you fight wrathion.

as tank/healer you fight deathwing/neltharion with a side condition thats to help wrathion. its fun how the diffrent challenges go.

the dps challenges are separated into melee and ranged.

also its a good fight to just train on sometimes, not easy by any means

Thanks for the advice for the Wrathion fight Aruon, i am NOT looking forward to that. confused I got my first Titan Runestone last night in LFR, only 1 dropped from the last 3 bosses of ToT from Lei Shen after having to be VERY patient in a VERY bad group. In the end i was glad i stuck around as it was worth it getting the rune.

From the guide:
"Each challenge is suited to a particular role, so you should attempt the one appropriate for your class.

Temple of the White Tiger: physical DPS;
Temple of the Red Crane: healer;
Temple of the Jade Serpent: caster DPS;
Niuzao Temple: tank."

Dedicaded

you should look forward to it, its pretty awesome for a solo fight.

up there with tortos on the my fun-o-meter

"The first eight bosses in Siege of Orgrimmar have a chance to drop a Sigil of Power, Sigil of Wisdom, Secrets of the Empire, or Titan Runestone in addition to their normal loot for players on the appropriate step in the legendary questline."

Source: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/10158897/54_PTR_Patch_Notes_-_August_7-8_7_2013#quests

It depends on how much the LFR gods are looking upon you really, some weeks I only got 1 titan runestone, the max I got was 4 in a week, as for the empire stuff, I dont really remember

as for the fight, it was easy, really. Just don't stand in the shtuff on the floor and stand behind him, he goes down easily for the cape, it was the one before that i had an issue with.
Aruonsbow
aruonsbow
Raid Team
Dedicaded

lfr gods= usually scumbags on lvl with blizzards time assumption charts

also the rep grind you have to do. Great if your a dps and can just go kill everything in sight. Healer? Not so much.

Plus the fact the have to WIN a silvershard mine game, which clearly the horde have an unfair advantage at. blizz what the hell?
Arroxin

Also, incase you hadn't picked up on it, I got my 600ilvl cape a while ago

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/hellfire/Zanatax/advanced 5.4 plans to make it into an actual legendary cape. http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=102246 Looks good
Aruonsbow
aruonsbow
Raid Team
Dedicaded

1: gz on da cape
2: rep is easy if you do like this

step 1: go to isle of thundaaaarrrrr
step 2: get a big bounch of mobs and do all the dailies
step 3: kill everything, gain rep until exalted, dont worry ever agian

rince and repeat till done

Page 1 of 1